The Polish Concrete Producers Association (SBPB) is happy to announce the 7th International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (7ICAAC) from 6–8 September 2023 in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference is held under the patronage of the European Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Association (EAACA).
The conference will bring together numerous international experts from scientific institutes, manufacturers of AAC, raw material suppliers and associations connected to the EAACA. Individuals from the building sector, such as architects, planners, civil engineers, builders and investors are cordially invited as well.
The abstract submission is open. The language of the conference is English and presentations have to be given in English. Proposals for oral presentations must be submitted through the ScholarOne submission system and will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. For author guidelines, templates and abstract submission please visit www.ernst-und-sohn.de/7icaac
Please note: All presenters must register as a conference attendee. Conference registration will be available shortly.
- 4 Jul 2022 – opening date for abstract submission
- 15 Nov 2022 – closing date for abstract submission
- 15 Dec 2022 – abstract decision
- Oral presentations (15–20 minutes)
We welcome submissions on the following key topics
- Celebrating the 100-year anniversary of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Sustainability of AAC – from production to building level
- Global challenges of energy supply
- Challenges on the building site
- Raw materials for AAC production
- Structural engineering with AAC
- Seismic design with AAC
- Digitalisation, modelling and simulation
- Production and process engineering
- Building physics: heat-, moisture-, sound-protection
- Durability of AAC
- Test methods, codes and standards
- Mineralogy and C-S-H-chemistry
- Porosity and sorption properties
Accepted full papers will be published in a printed and digital conference proceedings volume during the conference.
- Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic (Prof. Rostislav Drochytka)
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic (Prof. Jiri Kolisko)